Details for Club / Special Class / Co Curricular Activities Session 2018 - 2019
Regulations for Club / Special Class / Co Curricular Activities
1. Club attendance is mandatory. If a student is present in school then she must attend the club meeting scheduled for that day. No letters of absence will be entertained. Only 'absence from school'and 'absence due to representing school" are allowed as exemptions from club attendance.
85% attendance will be calculated at the end of each term. Inadequate attendance will lead to a student's name being struck off the club rolls and this will be mentioned in the school report.
2. Other than annual club fees (payable through the school portal only), no extra fees / charges will be levied by the school without prior intimation from the Principal's office through email. Kindly cross check with the school co curricular activity coordinator at email@example.com in case of any doubt.
3. Club meeting days are specified. Any additional or cancelled meeting will be intimated by email from the Principal's office. Any practices or participation in Inter / Intra school fests which require the student to stay back beyond school hours will be intimated through a diary note signed by the co curricular coordinator.Kindly do not allow your daughter to stay back without written intimation from the school.
4. Deadline for Withdrawal forms:. Please submit hard copy to the school reception.
5. Deadline for Joining forms:. Please submit hard copy to the school reception.
Posted On : 15/03/2018