Seniors - VI to XII
Notice for Clubs / Special Classes
• Withdrawal forms MUST be submitted by 31st March 2020. Only hard copy to be submitted at the school reception and the tear-off acknowledgement slip must be retained.
• To continue an activity or take up a new one in the session 2020-21 a joining form must be submitted.
• The joining form will be available through Senior School and Junior School tabs on the School website from 01 March till 30th April 2020.
• Details of fees/advisors/schedules and club attendance rules are also available as above.
• The joining form, duly filled should be submitted within the following dates:
i. Classes III to IX: 14 April 2020.
ii. Class XI (ISC & IBDP): 30 April 2020.
Forms will not be accepted after the deadlines indicated.
Fees are non-refundable. Non Submission of Withdrawal form within due date will lead to fees being charged for the new session.
• Acceptance into clubs/classes:
i. Will be done on the basis of auditions/trials/first come first served, as applicable.
ii. Those who were part of a club/activity in the previous session will not be required to go through the selection process.
iii. Once expelled, an applicant will not be reconsidered for the same club/class.
• An email will be sent to guardians informing them of acceptance of their wards into respective clubs/classes ( in case of new activity only) Do not allow your daughter to stay back for any club/ special class activity if you have not received the said e-mail from school.
• A student is entitled to participate in maximum of two clubs. She may join special classes additionally.
• Club and special class activities will commence from 8th April, 2020.
• 85% attendance per term is mandatory. Inadequate attendance will lead to removal from club roster and find mention in end-of-year report card.