Clubs / Special Acitivites - 2019 - 2020
Juniors - III to V
Seniors - VI to XII
RULES AND REGULATIONS for CLUBS/ SPECIAL CLASSES
• Withdrawal forms are available on the website from 1st March- 20th March. Kindly submit the form at the school reception and retain the stamped tear-off slip. A student who has not submitted her withdrawal form by the due date will continue with her existing activities in the new session and will be billed accordingly. No other format of withdrawal will be accepted.
• To take up a new activity in the session 2019-20 a joining form must be submitted at the school reception. Please submit separate forms for the different activities.
• The joining form will be available through Senior School and Junior School tabs on the School website from 1st March till 14th April, 2019. Only new admissions and students of class XI are allowed exemption to submit later.
• Details of fees/advisors/schedules and club attendance rules are also available as above.
• The joining form, duly filled should be submitted within the following dates:
i. Classes III to IX: 14 April 2019.
ii. Class XI (ISC & IBDP): 30 April 2019.
Forms will not be accepted after the deadlines indicated.
Fees are non-refundable..
• Acceptance into clubs/classes:
i. Will be done on the basis of auditions/trials/first come first served, as applicable. Submission of form is NOT equivalent to membership.
ii. Once expelled for inadequate attendance or any other reason, an applicant will not be reconsidered for the same club/class.
• An email will be sent to guardians informing them of acceptance of their wards into respective clubs/classes. Do not allow your daughter to stay back for any club/ special class activity if you have not received the said e-mail from school.
• A student is entitled to membership of maximum of two clubs. She may join one special class additionally.
• Club and special classes will resume in April with the existing members. Cyberbuzz and Indian Dance will start in June as soon as school reopens.
• 85% attendance per term is mandatory. Inadequate attendance will lead to removal from club roster and find mention in end-of-year report card.
Posted On : 01/03/2019